The Westchester County Diaper Bank provides diapers once a month to Westchester County residents. The JLCW operates the diaper bank, but does not distribute diapers directly to clients. Diapers are distributed at four Westchester County Department of Social Services (DSS) District Offices as well as other locations. Residents DO NOT need to be a client of the DSS.
Deadlines and distribution dates are below.
Packages of 50 diapers or 25 pull-ups are provided. This service is dependent on the availability of diapers. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that diapers of the requested size will be available.
How to apply:
- Complete an application available at any of the four Westchester DSS District Offices listed below or download an application here (or application en Español click here).
- Drop off the completed application at any of the four District Offices OR send via email to email@example.com OR mail to: JLCW Diaper Bank, Wayside Cottage, 1039 Post Road, Scarsdale, NY. Note: Complete ALL questions. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Pick-up from the District Office selected on the application. Please bring proof of residency and birth certificates to pick up location.
- WE CANNOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FOR BABIES BEFORE THEY ARE BORN! Once the baby is born, you may apply for diapers.
- Westchester County, New York residents who are parents, guardians or caregivers for children 3 ½ years of age and younger (42 months).
- Applicants must show proof of residency (e.g., driver’s license, recent utility/rent bill, etc.) and child’s birth certificates upon diaper pickup.
- Applicants are eligible to receive up to 3 packages of diapers or pull ups per year (September – August)
- Diapers based upon availability
NOTE: A family does NOT have to be an existing client of Department of Social Services to apply for diapers.
Current Application Deadlines & Distribution Dates:
- Applications must be received by deadline date listed below.
- The Diaper Bank cannot check the status of your application at this time
- If the deadline falls on a SATURDAY or SUNDAY, applications must be received by Friday BEFORE
|Application Deadline||Pick Up Date at DSS office|
|September 1||September 17|
|October 1||October 15|
|November 1||November 19|
|December 1||December 17|
|January 2||January 21|
|February 1||February 18|
|March 1||March 18|
|April 1||April 15|
|May 1||May 20|
|June 1||June 17|
Distribution Location & Hours
*pick up diapers at the location selected on the application
|131 Warburton Ave||100 E. 1st St|
2:30 – 4:30 pm
Window 10 on the north side of reception
2:00 – 4:00 pm
Entrance on the corner of 1st Street and 1st Avenue
|85 Court St||750 Washington Ave|
2:00 – 4:00 pm
2:30 – 4:30 pm
For more information, please contact the Junior League of Central Westchester at (914) 723-6442, firstname.lastname@example.org.