The Westchester County Diaper Bank is now accepting applications and donations for diapers.
The Westchester County Diaper Bank provides diapers once a month to Westchester County residents. The JLCW operates the diaper bank, but does not distribute diapers directly to clients. Diapers are distributed at four Westchester County Department of Social Services (DSS) District Offices as well as other locations. Residents DO NOT need to be a client of the DSS.
Deadlines and distribution dates are below. We are unable to check the status of applications at this time.
The Westchester County Diaper Bank will close for the summer. June 1, 2019 is the application deadline for June 20 distribution. Applications will again be accepted on September 1 for October distribution.
Packages of 50 diapers or 25 pull-ups are provided. This service is dependent on the availability of diapers. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that diapers of the requested size will be available.
**Please note: The Westchester County Diaper Bank is closed for the Summer. June 2019 was the last distribution prior to closure. Applications will again be accepted starting on September 1st for October delivery.**
Thank you for using the Westchester County Diaper Bank.
How to apply:
- Complete an application available at any of the four Westchester DSS District Offices listed below or download an application here (or application en Español click here).
- Drop off the completed application at any of the four District Offices OR send via email to email@example.com OR mail to: JLCW Diaper Bank, Wayside Cottage, 1039 Post Road, Scarsdale, NY. Note: Complete ALL questions. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Pick-up from the District Office selected on the application. Please bring proof of residency and birth certificates to pick up location.
- WE CANNOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FOR BABIES BEFORE THEY ARE BORN! Once the baby is born, you may apply for diapers.
- Westchester County, New York residents who are parents, guardians or caregivers for children 3 ½ years of age and younger (42 months).
- Applicants must show proof of residency (e.g., driver’s license, recent utility/rent bill, etc.) and child’s birth certificates upon diaper pickup.
- Applicants are eligible to receive up to 3 packages of diapers or pull ups per year (September – August)
- Diapers based upon availability
NOTE: A family does NOT have to be an existing client of Department of Social Services to apply for diapers.
CURRENT APPLICATION DEADLINES AND DISTRIBUTION DATES
2019-2020 CURRENT APPLICATION DEADLINES AND DISTRIBUTION DATES.
Note: The Diaper Bank cannot check the status of your application at this time.
*Applications must be postmarked,
|Pick Up Date at DSS office|
|October 1||October 25|
|November 1||November 29|
|December 1||December 20|
|January 1||January 24|
|February 1||February 21|
|March 1||March 21|
|April 1||April 25|
|May 1||May 22|
|June 1||June 20|
Distribution Location & Hours
*pick up diapers at the location selected on the application
131 Warburton Avenue
2:30 – 4:30 pm
Window 10 on the north side of reception
100 E. 1st Street
2:00 – 4:00 pm
Entrance on the corner of 1st Street and 1st Avenue
85 Court Street
2:00 – 4:00 pm
750 Washington Avenue
2:30 – 4:30 pm
For more information, please contact the Junior League of Central Westchester at (914) 723-6442, firstname.lastname@example.org.